following the Ministerial Decision No. 49 of 23 June 1996, a new device has been created. It s & rsquo; is mixed health-commerce brigades whose mission verifying compliance of the conformity of all pharmaceuticals marketed by importers, manufacturers, wholesalers and pharmacies
. The mission assigned to them, and in collaboration narrow the brigade members have tasks include: support from & rsquo; sampling of imported products
- The organization of inspection of economic operators in the internal market
- The organization of mutual information flow
- The organization of study days and training
- an agent of the National Laboratory of pharmaceutical control,
- agents of border control quality and Fraud positions of port and airport of Algiers, Annaba, Constantine and Oran.
The control consists of a collection of a sample consisting of two (02) units, each batch of product. Control of economic operators in the internal market regarding the inspection in regional mixed brigades or wilaya, pharmacies, wholesalers, manufacturers and refurbishers. Product samples can be taken whenever necessary, particularly when it comes to questionable products.